Out of all the the good things we can do for our skin, keeping it hydrated is the most important and probably the most failed step among women. Even you ultra oily beauties out there need extra hydration to balance your skin, and for dry/combo gals, this is a no brainer. Look for masks containing hyaluronic acid, which is pretty much THE ingredient for hydration. Not only does it deliver water to the skin, but it holds it there so it stays near the surface where it moisturizes the surface layer.
My favourite is the Mediheal Premium NMF Aquaring Hydrogel Nude Mask - it was the mask that pulled me into sheet masks. But we’ve also includes a few other favourites to ensure you get a face full of vitamins and baby soft skin.
Make sure to tuck a few of these into your carryon bag for long flights. Yes, it will terrify the person sitting next to you but you’ll arrive looking fresh and dewy.
This is a likely example of the masks included but please note they may differ depending on stock availability.
- Mediheal NMF Aquaring Ampoule Mask: hyaluronic acid and ceramides pump an abundance of moisture into your face.
- Mediheal Premium NMF Aquaring Hydrogel Nude Mask: 2x the active ingredients as the ampoule mask on a hydrogel base.
- Etude House Therapy Air Mask Green Tea: soothes, hydrates and revitalises
- Dr Jart Soothing Hydro Solution Mask: botanical extracts like aloe vera soothe, calm and moisturise dehydrated skin
- Leaders Amino Moisture Mask: with hyaluronic acid and ceramides this is one of Korea's leading mask brands
- Mizon Enjoy Vital Up Time Watery Moisture Mask: includes green tea to hydrate dry skin
- Nature Republic Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Collagen Hydrogel Mask: beautifully cool, soothing and masses of hydration
- Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Mask Sheet OR Nature Republic Shea Butter: to soothe and hydrate